ACCEPTING SUMMER STAFF/INTERN APPLICATIONS!
SUMMER INTERNSHIP POSITIONS
Machaca Summer Camp has been hosting camp for over thirty years. We minister to campers from ages 7 - 20, as well as children and adults with developmental and physical disabilities.
Each year our staff comes from all over. Our heart is to pour into our summer staff as they minister to the campers during our month and a half long summer camps. Each year we do our best to build up leaders and use this time with the staff to train and equip. Our heart is to serve with Excellence, Integrity, and Creativity.
This year we are excited to announce our summer internship program, where 5 individuals will be chosen to serve on the core leadership team of camp. These individuals will work closely with Kabod International staff, they will be personally discipled and mentored throughout their internship. They will also be given opportunities to lead our summer staff and be able to learn leadership skills in a safe environment.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Email a one page essay to email@example.com. Your essay should be on the impact you wish to make during your time at camp as well as how you are expecting/hoping Jesus to impact and grow in you.
- Two intern/staff recommendation forms are required for your application to be complete. Send your letters (attatched) to two leaders who know you well and have them email letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will reach out to you for an interview either in person or via FaceTime or Skype.
- All applications must be submitted by April 16, 2018: DEADLINE EXTENDED to JUNE 15.
Come Serve Longterm
We are currently praying for interns for the following positions:
- Media/Geek Squad
- Cafe Barista
- Cafe Chef
We are currently praying for staff for the following positions:
- Personal Administrative Assistant to Directors
If interested, please fill out the form below for more detailed information and to begin the application process.